Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: imovie data

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ilpostino's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Can anyone help me out on the following? If i firewire DV into imovie can I then at a later date transfer that data to a different editing program ie final cut etc without having to import it from the camera again? Reason for this is I won't be able to get hold of the camera again and I'm not sure imovie will be up to the job in hand.

  2. #2
    eddie
    Guest eddie's Avatar

    Post

    If you write (capture) your video to the hard disk, then thats where it stays. Doesnt matter what software you use to edit it.
    capture some and checkl the hard drive, if you now have a file called
    my-moviescene1.avi (or whatever you called it) then no problem

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ilpostino's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I did, it does! Thanks eddie.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ilpostino's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I did and it does, thanks eddie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •